- Type: Full-Time
- Start Date: immediate
- Location: Washington DC
A top law firm has an immediate opening for a Patent Agent with a bachelor’s degree (or graduate degree) preferably in electrical engineering, computer science, software engineering, or a related area will be considered for their Washington office.
Please provide your updated resume, transcripts for undergrad and law school, writing samples and a cover letter.
All your information will be 100% confidential and we will check with you before disclosing it to any potential employer.
- Bachelor’s degree (or graduate degree) preferably in electrical engineering, but a degree in computer science, software engineering, or a related area will be considered.
- Experience with display technologies (e.g., LCD, OLED, etc.) or rechargeable battery technologies (e.g., for electric vehicles) would be a plus.
- Experience drafting patent applications and patent prosecution or experience examining patent applications at the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office preferred, but no necessary.
- Registered to practice before the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office or eligible to sit for the USPTO patent agent exam.
- Excellent writing and research abilities are a must, as well as proficiency in written and verbal communication, and strong organizational skills.