- Type: Full-Time
- Start Date: immediate
- Location: Costa Mesa CA, Palo Alto CA
A top law firm has an immediate opening for a Patent Agent with a bachelor’s degree (or graduate degree) in computer science, software engineering, or electrical engineering for their Silicon Valley, CA or Orange County, CA office.
Please provide your updated resume, transcripts for undergrad and law school, writing samples and a cover letter.
All your information will be 100% confidential and we will check with you before disclosing it to any potential employer.
- A bachelor’s degree (or graduate degree) in computer science, software engineering, or electrical engineering. Other STEM degrees will be considered, in combination with experience drafting and prosecution patent applications on computer-implemented inventions..
- At least three (3) years of experience drafting patent applications and patent prosecution.
- Registered to practice before the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office.
- Excellent writing and research abilities are a must, as well as proficiency in written and verbal communication, and strong organizational skills.